A lightweight and rugged everyday carry, fixed-blade utility knife with aggressive ergonomics for tough use cases and laser-etched replaceable blades. Equipped with an innovative magnetic quick-release sheath system and a strong carbon fiber belt clip.
The PRAETOR POCKETBLADE is the result of combining the adaptability and convenience of a utility blade with the rugged durability and strength of a fixed blade knife. The blade housing is precision milled from a solid block of G10 composite giving the Praetor unparalleled strength and lightness for the most demanding and precise daily tasks. Light as a feather and strong as titanium, we designed the Praetor to strike a perfect balance between ergonomics, durability and strength.
CHECK OUT THE SUCCESSFUL KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN LINK FOR EVEN MORE INFORMATION & PICTURES
**NEW GENERATION II DESIGN**
- Ergonomic and easy-to-hold design with large finger ring.
- Replaceable utility blades.
- Rugged G10 frame. No cheap metals.
- Innovative quick-release magnetic sheath with carbon fiber belt clip.
**Magnetic Quick-Release Sheath system**
The Praetor locks itself into place without the need to fumble with any latches, straps, buttons or slides by means of high-grade neodymium magnets embedded in the composite frame & sheath.
The sheath design provides you the flexibility to clip the knife securely to either your inner belt or the inside of a pocket, in both Inside-Waistband (IWB) and Outside-Waistband (OWB) configurations.
**4 Modular Sheath Configurations**
· Horizontal with Belt Clip (OWB)
· Horizontal Belt Loop (OWB)
· Vertical with Belt Clip (IWB)
· Neck-Knife Style with Lanyard
· includes laser engraved custom 11-700 Stanley® FATMAX® utility blade
· Also compatible with Stanley® Heavy-Duty 1992® blades.
Sheath Function - HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL CONFIGURATIONS