The HYDRA Utility Knife is the Generation II successor to our popular 'Helion Flip' upgraded and enhanced in every way possible. Its unique magnetic detent is a one-of-a-kind feature giving the HYDRA a "feel" unlike any other flip knife out there. The utility blade itself now tightly locks to the frame preventing all possibility of blade slip or wobble. We've also incorporated a sliding friction lever which tensions the frame in the open position to add extra frame solidity when making tougher cuts.
Most importantly, the HYDRA is built around the use of REPLACEABLE UTILITY BLADES. Designed for your most common daily cutting tasks, from slicing drywall to fine craft work, any job where utility blades excel the HYDRA is perfectly suited.
- One-of-a-kind MAGNETIC DETENT for quick opening and secure closing
- Fully secure and LOCKED blade
- REPLACEABLE utility blades, no sharpening or hassle
- The body of the HYDRA is precision milled from a solid block of G10 composite & Carbon Fiber so it’s as light as it is strong.
- HYDRA Utility Knife
- 2 FREE spare laser-engraved utility blades, "Topo" and "Kryptek"
- Box-knot lanyard and bead
- Premium metal gift box
- Vinyl sticker
- 5/16" Allen Key Tool for swapping blades (M3 Screws) + spare hardware
** FREE Shipping in the US & Canada **
** Compatible with 11-700 and 1992-style replaceable blades **